At SUEZ, we enjoy meeting customers who opt to pay their water bills at our office. However, we know your time is valuable and we want you to be aware that there are many other ways to pay your water bill. In addition to several convenient payment locations throughout the county, customers also have the ability to pay their water bill via direct debit, online payments, phone payments and more. Learn about all the payment options available to you, and details, below:
- Go Paperless – Sign up for our eBilling service and your bill will be sent directly to your email inbox. You will then have the ability to pay your bill directly from your bank account. This service is free. For more information visit MySuezWater.com.
- Direct Debit – Pay your bill automatically by having the payment electronically deducted from your checking account. Sign up for direct debit and never have to worry about missing a payment. The service is free. For more information visit MySuezWater.com.
- In Person at Western Union Locations – Pay in cash at any Western Union location. This service is free. Find the locations nearest to you at: westernunion.com.
- Online Payment – Log onto MySuezWater.com and pay through Western Union. They accept MasterCard, Visa, and cards with the STAR, NYCE, or PULSE logo. You can also make a payment using your checking or savings account. There is a Western Union convenience fee for this service. For more information visit MySuezWater.com.
- 24-Hour Phone Payment – Make an automated credit, debit, ATM or check-by-phone payment 24-hours-a-day through Western Union by calling 1-888-608-6690. There is a Western Union convenience fee for this service.
By Mail – You can mail your check or money order via the U.S. Postal Service. Please use the envelope in your bill or address your payment to:
PO Box 371804
Pittsburgh, PA 15250-7804
Questions – As always, if you have any questions about payment options or your water bill, our customer service team is happy to assist you. Here’s how you can reach our representatives:
- Rockland County and Orange County: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-426-8969.
- Westchester County: email us at email@example.com or call 877-266-9101.
- Tioga County: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 607-687-1491.
You can find more information and sign up for billing options at MySuezWater.com.